eat-sleep-eat-sleep day

POSTED ON: 10/15/2008 12:33:00 AM | 0 comments

back to top.
I wasted my monday away..
I got up at 7plus, and decided that i wasn't well to go to work.
thus, Slept until 140PM or so cos i felt hungry..(in between alot of disruption, missed call, picked up call, sms, mum came in etc).
Had my lunch & went to see the doc..
I fall asleep at 3plus after eating med & got up at 8PM (cos im feeling hungry =x )
Watch my tv till 10.
Bathed, ate med, did some stuffs and off to bed at 11plus.



Today feel like taking MC again.. Very tired though i slept my monday away.
After work went to do visiting at KK. before that had some shopping at BS.
got for a a purple/black polo.

OK im gg to sleep alr.good nite!

← Older / ♥ back to top ♥ / Newer →
Oh, Busy Schedule..